This page describes how to locate journals by title. If you are interested in finding articles by keywords, you can use the OneSearch box on the NAU Library homepage.
1. On the NAU Library homepage, go to the OneSearch box.
2. Do not enter any search terms. Just click on the dark blue "Search" tab.
3. Go to the red bar at the top of the Results page. Click on Publications.
4. In the box at the top of the page labeled "Searching: Library Publications, " type a keyword in the name of the journal. Suggestions will appear. Choose the title you want and click the Search button. You will be take to the catalog record for that journal.
5. You can search within the journal from this page. If you are given a choice of databases, click on the first database and search issues by year and volume.