1. Go to the Student Portal (https://mycampus.national.edu) - log in with your student user name and password.
2. Go to the Learner Services tab. Click on New Student email.
3. Click on the link to "Log into your Office 365 account."
4. Sign in with this email address: email@example.com
(If that doesn't work, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you have a different email because of a common name). Your password will the same one you use to log into classes.
5. Complete the additional security information (see https://onestop.national.edu - Student Portal for help completing the security information).
6. Once logged in, you will arrive at your Office 365 student email box.
7. At this point, you are logged into the library and your NAU email.
You can find a powerpoint of these instructions on the OneStop LibGuide.